This class will be taught LIVE by Paola Ponce.
Leafgel products are required for this certification.
Visit https://paolaponcenails.com/leafgelstudentkit [PASSCODE 2021] to view kit options.
(You can receive an additional 10% off with code PPN10, or shop individual items you may be missing at 10% off using the same code.)
LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION DETAILS
Prerequisite: None Required. (Manicurist License Recommended)
- Principles of Soft Gel & Hard Gel (characteristics, similarities, and differences)
- Nail Fundamentals (Such as… nail anatomy, disorders, hygiene expectations and protocols for nail services.)
- Intro to Leafgel Premium (brand statement and expectations)
- Complete Leafgel Product Debrief (product sizes, curing times, best-use practices & more!)
- Troubleshooting Leafgel (How to prevent premature lifting and improper curing… for good!)
- Practical (Demos):
- Structured base coat application using
- One color application and flawless top coat finish
- Soak-off removal tips, and my very own efile removal technique.
To receive Official Leafgel Certification, students must submit recreations of all practical instruction (demos) and a feedback form within one week of the training.
Certificate is available to all who submit their homework. Certification Fee is waived for all students who properly submit their homework assignments.
These Leafgel Courses are the first steps in the Leafgel education hierarchy, up to becoming a Leafgel Educator!
This course starts on May 16th (Level 1).
The Leafgel product kit is NOT included in the class price.
The full kit can be purchased at https://paolaponcenails.com/leafgelstudentkit [PASSCODE 2021] Remember to use code PPN10 for an additional 10% off, or to buy individual items.
The refund deadline is May 15th for a full refund, and 50% May 16th-18th. No refunds after that.
Please visit Zillabeau.com for product concerns, replacements, or refunds.